Tuesday 29 December 2009

Radio Production Blog

Thursday December 10th

I have just handed in my finished Radio package, which I am extremely proud of. Using Adobe Audition as editing software opened up a whole new world of possibilities in creative editing that Burli sorely lacks. I think my training in Music Technology at A level helped me a great deal in making sure the final package was well put together.
I decided on a slower backing track to move the interviews along, called “Do They Ever Return?” by the band Hey Colossus. Hey Colossus is the first band to have material released by Jonson Family, and I think that was an important juxtaposition to make within the package.

Again, I am disappointed that I was unable to collate more interviews from different band members related to Jonson Family, but I believe there is sufficient information from Joe and Bob in the package to make it passable.

No comments: